Our objectives for your company:
- To help you make the right Software Package choice.
- To assist you during the implementation phase by providing our experience and our
experts to help you integrate SILOG ERP into your company.
- To work in partnership with your teams to establish a flexible solution that is
adapted to each user and quickly operational.
- To provide support via our Customer Service.
- To make your company a reference to win future customers.
Optimum organization for smooth installation.
The production management system installation must be implemented by successive steps respecting
the industrial plan (organizational problems), the functional plan (coherence with implementation)
and the economic plan (investment timetable). It’s a question of teamwork.
Project organization must include at least (depending on the project):
- The Project Group representing all the different services of the company by reuniting the
Customer Project Manager, heads of each service and the SILOG consultant in charge of the project.
This group must have global knowledge of the product and be able to decide on the necessary
settings and adaptations to be carried out by the System Manager. It coordinates and validates
requests from each Work Group and establishes utilization procedures...
- Work Groups representing the sub-project services. They reunite users from each service, a Project
Group member and the SILOG consultant in charge of the training for this sub-project. Through using the
business software, suggestions are made to the Work Group for settings and adjustments resulting in
better product use within an operational context.
- SILOG which can provide you with a team experienced in CAMM project implementation. Depending on your
requirements, this can include :
- consultants for organization studies,a review of the company’s information systems,flow modeling…;
- a Project Manager whose mission is to maintain the general coherence of the project and to define
major directions together with the Project Group;
- trainers, specialists in each area of the company.
Silog Group product implementation.
Project implementation relies on performance planning which is confirmed and controlled by the Project Group.
System installation includes several phases: installation, system training, basic training, setting training and
in-depth training on the detailed functionalities for each application For each sub-project (functional chain),
our mission generally includes :
- A training phase including :
- In-depth training for application users,
- Work control carried out by each task force between the training sessions,
- A performance assistance phase including :
- Advice and help on choice of scenario to opt for when the business software
setting offers more than one solution,
- Detailed specifications for data retrieval, interfaces with other application
software, macro-commands, ....
- A project supervision phase including :
- Organization analysis (operations, procedures, means) to be implemented for each function
to insure efficient integration of business software modules as per requested requirements,
- Definition of control limits for project.
The following services are also proposed under the cover of a Service Contract; Hot line, remote maintenance,
upgrading standard business software packages.
The project can be based on one of many methodologies, to be specified for your project :
- Autonomy : Training and support for your project group.
This option gives you complete autonomy for ERP and its administration. It is often chosen by companies
with resources available to dedicate themselves to ERP implementation on a part-time basis together with SILOG consultants.
- Assisted : Project supervision, project group training, implementation assistance, training for key users, support.
This option is recommended if staff availability within your company is limited, if it is necessary to progress rapidly
or if the user culture is not ERP based. For this type of implementation, SILOG also offers «Internet Training» as
an exclusive service.
This solution is widely used in ERP projects for SMI/SME.
- Global coverage : Organizational audit, operational phase preparation, project supervision,
project group training, support, customizations, data recovery, demos, performance and coherence
tests, real-time ERP deployment.
This option means that SILOG has to supply a larger number of resources for training and especially for services.
SILOG is capable of offering this type of « turn key » implementation due to its wide range of skills, organization
capacity, control and expertise. This solution includes « technical support » services which allows our consultants
to perform certain operations (modifying editions, screen customization, data retrieval, demos, processing etc..),
at little cost.
This is the ideal solution if you are looking for global coverage from your SILOG partner.